Translate

Tuesday, 29 May 2012

I Give myself Away


I GIVE MYSELF AWAY! WILLIAM MCDOWELL LYRICS
The lyric of this song bless my Heart… Because the first thing we do as Christians is to give ourselves away to Christ. I do not know about you, I have chosen to give myself to Christ.

Join me in this journey as we share about the critical issues about life. My prayer is that all people would live a life of purpose and joy. Enjoying every day as they live their God given purpose:
Go through the lyrics of this song and I pray that God will speak to you to give your life to him.


I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me

[Verse 1:]
Here I am
Here I stand
Lord, my life is in your hands
Lord, I'm longing to see
Your desires revealed in me
I give myself away

[Verse 2:]
Take my heart
Take my life
As a living sacrifice
All my dreams all my plans
Lord I place them in your hands

[Chorus:]
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me

[Chorus:]
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me
I give myself away
I give myself away
So You can use me

[Bridge: x7]
My life is not my own
To you I belong
I give myself, I give myself to you

God bless you… Please don’t mind to leave a comment. You never know who you will be encouraging today.
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment